John will write a customized ceremony for you and your fiancé . He provides both Christian non-denominational and secular wedding officiant services in the State of Florida.
What’s included in Officiating Services:
• An initial one (1) hour complimentary consultation (in-person or remote) is included with all ceremony planning
• Unlimited remote consultation (phone, text and email) prior to the ceremony
• Travel time to your ceremony and up to 2 hours on-site
• Ceremony design, writing of vows or assistance with writing your own vows
• Completion and filing of your marriage license to appropriate County Clerk of the Court – you will generally receive your finalized marriage license from the State within 10 business days
• Religious or secular ceremonies performed according to your personal requests and specifications
• Optional attendance at rehearsal for an additional fee
The role of the funeral officiant is to preside over the funeral or memorial service.
John will work with families and loved ones to design a custom personalized funeral or memorial service . He will make sure the ceremony reflects the deceased’s personality, culture, values, and wishes.
• An initial one (1) hour complimentary consultation (in-person or remote) is included with all funeral planning
• Unlimited remote consultation (phone, text and email) prior to the service
• Travel time to service and up to 2 hours on-site
• Design of services and writing of memorial
• Religious or secular services performed according to your requests and specifications
FLORIDA NOTARY PUBLIC
A notary public is a public official appointed by a state government to help deter fraud. Notary publics witness the signing of important documents and verify the identity of the signer(s), their willingness to sign the documents, and their awareness of the contents of the document or transaction.
Please contact me for pricing.